A Couple Found the Saddest Thing In a Sealed-up Box

“I said, ‘Get the dog to the vet right now, and I will meet them there,’” Wood said.

At first, Wood was primarily concerned that the puppy, who’s about 8 weeks old, would have suffered from oxygen deprivation inside the box, especially since he’d been in there for at least 24 hours.

While the puppy did seem feeble and sluggish, which could be the result of oxygen deprivation, the vet also discovered something else — the puppy had parvovirus, a disease that attacks and breaks down a dog’s intestinal linings. Left untreated, parvo can be deadly — but fortunately, the puppy was now getting the help he needed.

Related Posts
Early in November, a couple noticed an unfamiliar dog roaming the streets of South Texas
You may already be spreading Christmas cheer, but once you see how excited these cute
This is the season to show our love and gratitude to those we love -
Even if you're not keen on eating your vegetables, your dogs will be. Plus, they
You know that grapes and raisins are off the menu, but so are onions, garlic,
After a group of dogs was abandoned on the side of a mountain in West

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Animal Encyclopedia