2. Or use vinegar instead
• After you removed the paper towels and newspaper, mix some vinegar with 2 teaspoons of baking soda and a cup of water;
• Sprinkle the mixture on the spot;
• Lave it there for a few minutes then use some towels to clean it up.
3. If you find dried urine stains on your carpet or other fabric use water
You came home from an exhausting long day and you arrive home to see that your pet left an unwanted gift on your carpet. What can you do?
• Rinse the area with water;
• Vacuum the area with a wet-dry vacuum cleaner (if you have one);
• If you don’t have a wet-dry vacuum cleaner wet and blot the spot with water until it gets clean;
• If the smell is still there then use a spray like this one: Nature’s Miracle Advanced Stain;