We love our pets to the moon and back, but taking care of them is no easy job.
It can be pretty challenging sometimes, having to deal with their tantrums, training them, bathe and brush them, but the most difficult part is cleaning the mess they leave behind in the house and getting rid of those unpleasant odors.
We all had to deal with this at least once in our lives, it happens, they are our pets after all, right? So, what efficient and smart ways can we come up with to eliminate those unwanted indoor odors?
Here are few suggestions:
1. If you find new urine stains on your carpet or other fabrics then apply baking soda
Here’s what you should do:
• Put multiple paper towels on the spot and (if you can) underneath it, then cover it with a newspaper or two;
• Leave it there until the urine is all soaked up;
• After you removed the paper, rinse with cold water;
• Use some towels to dry the area
• Sprinkle baking soda on the stain (1/4 cup should be enough) and leave it there till the next morning;
• Vacuum the whole thing.